First Listening Session Set, July 22
The first DEIA listening session will take place on Friday, July 22 from 1:45 to 2:45 p.m. (ET) and will focus on the Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander populations.
Other sessions scheduled:
- Black/African American, Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2–3 p.m.
- Hispanic/Latino, Friday, Aug. 19, 9–10 a.m.
- Native American, Monday, Aug. 22, 11 a.m.–noon
- People with Disabilities, Friday, Sept. 9, 111 a.m.–noon
- Sexual & Gender Minority, Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2-3 p.m.
- Women, Friday, Oct. 19, 4-5 p.m.
Visit the intranet site at https://bit.ly/3Ppeqqy to join the sessions and to get updates. Each session will be moderated and recorded.