Front Page

Previous Story

NIH Record vertical blue bar column separator

Study Subjects Sought graphic

Are You Normal Weight?
Individuals ages 18-60 are needed to participate in a study examining eating patterns among nonobese adults. You do not have to be a "perfect" weight to participate. The study involves keeping 2 weeks of an eating diary and completing an assessment for $50. If interested, call Dr. Tracy Sbrocco at USUHS, (301) 295-9664.

Control Subjects Needed
Do you work at a computer at least 4 hours per day? Are you a female between the ages of 21 and 50 who is currently working full or part time? If so, you are invited to participate in a research study of job stress and computer use. This study includes a $100 payment. For more information, call (301) 295-3672.

Winter Blues Study Recruits
Do you hibernate in the winter time? If you notice that you feel fatigued and down and that your sleeping and eating habits change in the winter, you may be eligible to participate in a research study on seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Diagnostic assessment and treatment consisting of light therapy, psychotherapy or their combination will be offered. There is no charge for participation in the study. Interested volunteers, 18 or older, are invited to call the Uniformed Services University seasonality treatment study for more information, (301) 295-9718.

Up to Top