‘Spring Into Wellness’ Campaign
During the months of April through June, the Office of Research Services and the Office of Human Resources are partnering to offer a one-stop shop experience to support NIH’ers’ personal and professional well-being.
Gallup research has identified five essential and interrelated elements of well-being: physical, financial, social, career and community. The Spring Into Wellness Campaign is intended to support these five elements and will highlight numerous events, both new and existing. Check out a sample of events associated with each of the elements below:
- Social: Take Your Child to Work Day on Apr. 26.
- Financial: Financial Fitness Fair on May 17.
- Physical: Take a Hike Day on June 7.
- Career: “StrengthsFinder 2.0 – Discover What You Do Best” Training on June 28.
- Community: Weekly Community Markets every Tuesday.
For a full calendar of events and more information, visit https://wellnessatnih.nih.gov.
Follow @NIHEmplSrvcs on Twitter for more information about services that can assist you with balancing work and family, as well as other programs and employee services to improve your well-being.
If you have any questions about “Spring Into Wellness,” contact SpringIntoWellness@nih.gov.