ARPA-H Listening Sessions Set
In July and August, NIH, in collaboration with the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, is organizing a series of listening sessions with the science community to get feedback from patient advocacy groups, industry, scientific professional organizations and other stakeholders to inform the planning process for ARPA-H. Meetings are open to those who want to register.
Sessions will vary in format from broad, public discussions to smaller, invitation-only meetings to discuss more sensitive information.
Materials from the sessions, including agendas, summaries, presentations and videos will be posted on the ARPA-H website, as applicable.
Videocasts of open meetings that took place before July 26 are available here: https://www.nih.gov/arpa-h/events.
Information on Listening Sessions:
- July 26 | 2:15-3:30 p.m. ET Ophthalmology, Deafness and Communication Disorders, and Dental and Craniofacial Disorders
- July 30 | 9-10:15 a.m. ET Minority Health and Health Disparities, and Nursing
- Aug. 2 | 9-10:15 a.m. ET Addiction and Alcoholism
- Aug. 3 | noon-1:15 p.m. ET Diabetes, Digestive Disorders and Kidney Disease, Child and Maternal Health, and Complementary and Integrative Medicine
- Aug. 4 | 2-3:15 p.m. ET Biomedical and Translational Research and General Medicine
- Aug. 5 | 10:30-11:45 a.m. ET Allergies and Infectious Diseases, and Global Health
- Aug. 11 | noon-11:15 p.m. ET Genomics, Biomedical Engineering and Imaging, and Health Informatics, and Medical Libraries
- Aug. 16 | 2:30-3:45 p.m. ET Neurology and Mental Health