Medical Arts Produces Award-Winning Designs
Several designers in ORS’s Medical Arts recently were honored by Graphic Design USA. Winning pieces included posters, flyers, visual branding and murals for several NIH institutes, centers and offices.
Awards went to Jessica Jackson, Jeffrey Everett, Bonnie Hamalainen, India Taylor, Maiu Romano-Verthelyi, Ethan Tyler and Erina He, as well as creative director Martha Blalock for projects that included:
- Covid-19 vaccination campaign posters
- NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series posters
- ORS strategic plan and work-life@NIH branding
- NHLBI workplace innovations flyers and office artwork and murals
- NIAMS GCgx scientific web app identity mark
- UNITE Initiative diversity posters
The GDUSA Awards showcase 700 projects out of more than 11,000 entries that reflect how graphic design shapes business, society, culture and causes.