FAES Online Workshops Offer In-Demand Skills
The Foundation for Advanced Education in the Sciences (FAES) offers ongoing online workshops in essential subjects that help advance your science. Do more with your data with techniques including analysis from next generation sequencing, image processing, and data visualization and analysis using R and Python. Hone your writing skills to publish your research, or gain foundational knowledge of statistics, cellular immunology, deep learning and more.
Workshops are between 2- and 5-days long, affordable and designed for working scientists and staff. Participants earn CEUs and digital badges. Registration is open to all NIH staff and to non-NIH members of the public.
Upcoming workshop titles include:
- Writing and Publishing a Scientific Paper, Thursdays through July 28
- Project Management Essentials, Mondays July 11-25
- Introduction to Data Science Using Python, July 13-15
- Practical Scientific Statistics, July 26-28
- MATLAB Fundamentals, Aug. 2-4
Individuals with disabilities who need reasonable accommodation should email the registrar. Requests should be made at least 5 days in advance of the workshop start date.