NIH Marks Public Service Recognition Week, May 7-13
Public Service Recognition Week honors federal, state and local government employees. Events in honor of your contributions as a federal employee are being held May 7-13. Here is how NIH employees can participate:
- Take a photo of yourself with the completed “I ‘Heart’ Public Service” template (https://hr.od.nih.gov/about/iheartpublicservice.pdf). Be sure to take high-resolution photos.
- Spread the word the week of May 7-13—Upload your photo to Facebook and/or Twitter using these hashtags: #NIH #PSRW #Proud2ServeUSA. The #NIH hashtag allows NIH to find our employees.
- Send your photo to NIHforJobs@od.nih.gov. Images will be posted on NIH social media outlets.
- Add the Public Service Recognition Week logo to your email signature.
- Attend one of the events being held in your honor at http://publicservicerecognitionweek.org/events.
If you have questions or would like more information, email ShaRhaina Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org.