EDI Schedules Month-Long Virtual Symposium
Join the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Resolution & Equity Division (R&E) for a month-long virtual symposium, Commit to Progress. Understand your rights and learn how to be an effective ally as we continue to cultivate a workplace that celebrates equity, diversity and inclusion.
Aug. 9-13 Whistleblowing
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Whistleblower 101
- Thursday, Aug. 12, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Why Do We Really Hate Whistleblowers? (with Kelly Pope)
Aug. 16-20 Anti-Retaliation
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Anti-Retaliation (for employees)
- Thursday, Aug. 19, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Anti-Retaliation (for managers and supervisors)
Aug. 23-27 Meet R&E
- Monday, Aug. 23, noon-1 p.m. Meet R&E
- Wednesday, Aug. 25, noon-1 p.m. Meet R&E
Check the EDI blog (edi.nih.gov/blog) throughout August for insights from the R&E team. Follow the campaign on social media using #NIHCommitToProgress. For details, check edi.nih.gov and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.