Front Page

Previous Story

NIH Record vertical blue bar column separator
Study Subjects Sought graphic

Is Lupus Disrupting Your Life?

Take part in a medical research study at the National Institutes of Health. For more information, call 1-800-411-1222 (TTY 1-866-411-1010).

Trauma Survivors Needed

NIMH is seeking volunteers over 18 years old who suffer from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) to participate in research studies that include mental health assessment, brain imaging (compensation provided) and/or a medication trial. Call 1-866-627-6464 (TTY 1-866-411-1010).

Pulmonary Sarcoidosis?

Call NIH at 1-800-411-1222 (TTY: 1-866-411-1010) or email for a study comparing a medication called pentoxifylline and a placebo (sugar pill). Must be on standard steroid treatment.

Study of Dystonia

Researchers at NIH are conducting a study to determine if amlodipine can improve the effects of botulinum toxin injections for individuals with cervical or focal hand dystonia. Call 1-800-411-1222 (TTY: 1-866-411-1010).

Volunteers Needed

Doctors at NIH are seeking individuals being treated with a widely-used anti-depressant agent called welbutrin. Participants will be asked to donate 4 tablespoons of blood for routine screening and evaluation of platelet function. The visit will be no longer than an hour and compensation is provided. If interested or for more information call Donna Jo McCloskey, research nurse, at 496-5150.

Female Smokers Needed

Female volunteers age 18 and older are needed to participate in a study being conducted at American University. The study is investigating mood, smoking and food craving. Compensation is provided. If interested call (240) 994-0268.

Up to Top